Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Your Great Power

Posted by God

Samson had a long wheat harvest season, and I sent him to go to his wife's home but I felt he dientes deserve her, so I parted them. I know Samson was furious but this is what had to be done. Samson needs to fight the oppression of the Philistines, in order for him to do that he needs to be enraged. I would rather have him not mad, but his is what is needed.

          I later sent Samson to gather three hundred foxes and burn them on Philistine land. Once the Philistiens were informed, they sought his capture, so I gave Samson the emotion to be captured and had a plan. When Samson arrived at the Pho,is tines place, I gave Samson his strength back and the bond on his hands just melted away. I gave him the ultimate power, so he can judge the Philistines, and he did just that.  He came across the jaw born of a donkey and killed 1,000 men. He judged the philistines for twenty years.





No comments:

Post a Comment